Code of conduct & ethics
1. Knowledge of and compliance with the law
Estate agents shall abide by, and be fully conversant with, the Valuers, Appraisers
and Estate Agents Act 1981 and Rules 1986 and have a sound knowledge of relevant laws, statutory provisions and
procedures applicable to estate agency practice and its business activities.
2. Continuous professional Development program Harvest realty shall follow a required program for the continuous systematic
maintenance, improvement and broadening of knowledge and skills regarding all lows, proposed legislations, governmental
regulations public policies, current market conditions and matters affecting the real estate agency practice in order to execute
our professional and technical duties to our clients and the public competently.
3. Conduct of Registered Estate Agent in safeguarding the best interests of their clients by acting with Fairness and Integrity
Harvest Realty shall exercise reasonable care in adhering to the principles of fair competition by conducting themselves in an
impartial and just manner to all parties involved in an estate agency transaction so as to uphold the professional status and
reputation of the profession.
4. Providing Quality Services with Courtesy, Fairness and integrity Harvest Realty are duty bound quality services to our clients
with absolute fidelity, and to practice our profession with devotion the highest ideals of integrity, honor and courtesy, and also
to conduct our business activities in the spirit of fairness and goodwill to the public and to our fellow professionals in the real
5. Transparency and Accuracy of statements Harvest Realty shall exercise a reasonable duty of care to protect the public
against error, fraud, misrepresentation, concealment of pertinent facts and unethical practices in any real estate transaction
for which terms of engagement have been accepted.